Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Telecommunication Valuation Methods

Back in Rome in monosyllables

Marta and his suitcase, trolley hand baggage for number ten + three (and I say ten + three) days of vacation time sigh, return to Rome. Landing at Fiumicino: 11:40. Landing via Tommasini: 14:00. I did not even Rome and London. Complying with the slightly hungry, I go back to the mythical Agostini Bakery for a nice white pizza welcome. By.
Unknown: "A bbella, but you're 'anna on vacation?"
Martha: "No"
S: "What, are you back alora? Nno you are wondering is in me'nfilavi valigia'ho"
Martha: "Yes"
S: "Dar sea ?
M: "Yes"
S: "But my heart boyfriend?"
M: "No"
S: "Hey, that leave you?"
M: "Yes"
S: "What davero davero? But they mortacci of them his relatives .. aho 'na fool I've got done Ve? However is' to hear: nun you deserve. Ciaoo Welcome back "
Welcome back, guys

0 comments:

Post a Comment