Tuesday, December 23, 2008

37 Weeks Pregnant And Stool Is Very Black Why

A thought pre Christmas

After writing hundreds of lines gifts on the most unlikely (You start with the new version in which Cicciobello pees on girls aspiring mothers in ten or fifteen years do not take a child pees needless death) to Chinese courses for beginners, I thought a Christmas launch. First, I state that I, a champion of Christmas, where the author of post-lights-lights are set off by Lucette, colored papers, reflective tape and so on and so forth, this year I've become cynical. Aye, there-ni-ca. In the bone. So much so that my mother's hopes in vain that I empty those boxes of the crib and turn the clutter of figurines wrapped in a newspaper in 1992, a Christmas scene of relief. Sucked by a thousand things of equal importance (see the spring / summer collections) I have lost along the way the spirit of Christmas. And then the way I have some 'found. I walked down Corso Vittorio Emanuele (I never know if a course or something but who cares) when I see them. Man Lcd 42 "plasma and the human machine. Someone accumulates around these men led by an appliance that covers the face and photographing them, someone is intrigued. And I think, in order:
1) it rains, and these poor bastards if they are around the head with a television
2) but what those things weigh?
3) but we are not in the era of youtube, facebook, video on giant video screens of Times Square have come too Piazza Duomo?
Obviously not, if the Samsung chose to use this archaic form of advertising.
My thought of Christmas must be you, man LCD 42''and a man washing machine. If there is a committee for the liberation of garden gnomes, I fund a committee of Liberation for you. In the name of a charity Christmas that can not be dead and buried in 365 days. Or not?

0 comments:

Post a Comment