Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What Does Staples Charge For Faxing

2008 Almost Over

whatever one may say the most, I liked this year. There was February 29 and we have not won the European Cup, Embee? Still missing one day and this makes my opinion a very hasty because surely, in these times, places and people, anything can happen. But my budget did was the year of Capricorn, and I I have benefited from the confluence astral (and also the deck that I made in many cases) and now I regret it to end. It 's the first year that I did not do the canonical "good intentions" (see post signed last year) and gather positive results. Arancini Chinese, not watermelons from a two and three pounds. And since yesterday reminded me of when the protagonist of his beautiful Quiet Chaos was "life lists" .. here is my list of 2008. A little 'Manichean, to be honest. Good things vs. bad things.
beautiful things
1. Seychelles
2. purple rubber rain boots, thanks to you I definitely avoided illnesses
3. race
4. Spaghetti with cheese and pepper Felice a Testaccio
5. The video of the Papeete dancing Cri
6. The pasta sauce cooked in the home of James in Step Corese with Laura and Robin
7. See "thing called love" at four in the afternoon on January 31 with Daniela
8. The journalist card
9. beach tennis games on the beach with my father and piquidus
10. piquidus
11. the final of the Miss Italy bujaccaro
12. District 8 Police
13. Michael Jackson maybe Miori
14. Ibrahimovic Mediaset Premium ridiculed in advertising that says, "a bal, a bal"
bad things
1. Channel 5 has bought a package of Christmas films made in Germany
2. The final 8 Dostretto Police
3. Valentine's Day to the cinema to see the film Muccino jr \u200b\u200b
4. The film of Aldo Giovanni e Giacomo
5. The handle of the bag that I break before the Versace show
6. cold
7. Silvio to the government, but more Tremonti Economy
8. The Superenalotto has won one of Catania and I
9. If I'm not going over the 60 to Piazza Venezia. But in Milan on 60 there?
10. Mourinho talkative interviewed Sunday night
good things bad things beats 14-10

0 comments:

Post a Comment