Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Solaraze Gel Treat Cyst

ECONOMICAL DISEASE'S EFFECTS: Cheating MY HairStylist. (EFFECTS OF THE ECONOMIC CRISIS: TRADE MY HAIR)

(I published a post that was completely white .. not a sign of protest, rather carelessly, I think. But, sociological reinterpretation, I could be a new version of networked communication .. one thing at Nanni Moretti: all communicate on the web, to avoid overcrowding of the views I do smart and do not communicate anything except a blank sheet of paper. TIE)

Back to that - probably, I wanted to say with this post: I swapped my hairstylist Fabrizio (I have already spoken of him, ndr), a small star of wigs (combing various members of the Clan Armani) and a professional of the luxury lifestyle (such as: signing a line of organic products, in his "hairspace" are exclusively Vogue - Vogue Paris - Elle - Ad) with the hairdresser of Christ, called Sissi, who eats the butt and in her living room keep on display a copy of The All-In-More Of Everything TV. I did it because I thought: heck, with this crisis (and having booked a trip two weeks with the U.S. dollar, inexorably, salt), I'll even cut up something. Unable to save the cinema (which is already the Italian industry falls straight down, I said to myself .. then my children will see silent films or cinepanettoni), the gym (bodybuilders are already the cheapest in the whole province of Milan ) and periodic escapes Prada Outlet (strictly limited to two per year), I opted for the hair: 24, 50 against € 100.
Result? After one month of the fateful decision to have the fringe a bit 'lopsided. If cut should be short, so long as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment