Saturday, November 8, 2008

Cubase 5 Dongle Emulation Mac

Something will change

change something, change something in the meantime. A sentence stratrita and portray her in these days of obamiana victory. America choose what they Silvio Berlusconi has called a young handsome and tanned (which is also the middle name Hussein), I'll take and I'm going back from whence they came. -From my old room which overlooks the school, by-the frenzy of the streets of Milan, from the tram-tram in the north. What a little 'is a step backwards, and this I feel so strong and determined, but a little' sigificherà I hope to go further. In addition to what I was doing and what they are and I will.
And to think that I started this blog three years ago when me and my dreams have left me a life that fit like a glove - a limited and protected world, a group of friends who are still tied up, a system made up of university meritocracy - that for another, far different and gave me great satisfaction and great disappointment at the same time. A reality that made me come to terms with the true reality, with all that it entails. I built many things over the past three years, from friendships, some of which will last forever and others that are already broken or are very very bruised, end up with the professional and this room with the color indefinite and indefinable around me. It makes me smile when I think of what it took me to hang a picture .. and the fact that I have not yet installed the chandelier and curtains (bought exactly a year ago.) How long did it take to fill the shelves of the library (they are missing at least seven) and how many things, good and bad, have done and said in this house. And then there are those things that I would not ever change: the movie nights to Mignon that makes us the discount journalists, pizza Giacomelli and gricia Gildo. The Coliseum lights you see when you come by car from Testaccio, the narrow streets of Monti, Prati and the austere palaces of the racket of Garbatella. The cashier Conad, the bartender who does not understand anything of Giolitti, the washerwoman from which we leave things and let's pick up months later and the legendary Dr. Shit that making photocopies tr takes three hours. But, for a change, you must start from somewhere .. and this is my point. That will not be able to permanently close a door and open a gate, is chiaro.Questo let him do a tanned young man named Barack Obama. That means that means change.

0 comments:

Post a Comment